WAREHOUSE / STOREPERSON
Are you looking to take the first step in your career? This Full-Time position is perfect for a junior/graduate who is looking for a stepping point to enter the work force.
Samios Plumbing Supplies is an Australian owned and operated company. Regarded as one of the leading independents, our people strive to provide the highest level of customer service possible.
We are currently looking for a well-organized and motivated individual to take up the position of Warehouse / Storeperson within our Wangara Branch.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you possess the following qualities;
· Manage the loading & unloading of all incoming and outgoing goods.
· Ensure regulatory and legislative compliance for all aspects of goods travelling to various sites.
· Quality assurance and accuracy of receipting and dispatching.
· Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behaviour.
· Regular cyclical stock takes.
· Working with the stores team to achieve daily branch requirements.
· Running and Coordinating despatch and deliveries.
· Taking phone orders.
The ideal applicant will ideally have;
· Will be self-motivated, confident and reliable with excellent organisation skills.
· Aptitude to learn and understand our product range.
· Be able to liaise with customers, suppliers and team members in a friendly and respectful manner.
· A current valid driver's licence and forklift licence.
· Numeracy and literacy skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills.
If you feel you want to join our fun and friendly team, please forward your most up to date resume to Rob Lozanovski at email@example.com.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for their efforts in applying.
Please wait while we add your products to cart...