IT IS AGREED: The applicant certifies that the information supplied to SAMIOS for the purpose of assessing the suitability for providing the applicant with a 30 Day Credit Facilities is correct at time of writing, and is authorized on behalf of the applicant to make this application and contract on behalf of the applicant and give the warranties outlined in this application.
SAMIOS reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities at any time without notice.
The Purchaser will be liable for any costs incurred in enforcing payment of the account.
Should the amount owing under the credit facility at any time exceed the limit mentioned on this application,
SAMIOS reserves the right to suspend credit facilities until such time as the amount outstanding is reduced below the limit established.
Terms are strictly 30 DAYS from Statement date, i.e. Purchases made during one month are due and payable by the 30th day of the following month. Failure to pay within these terms could result in suspension of Credit Facilities until ALL outstanding amounts are paid in FULL.
SAMIOS reserves the right to charge interest on overdue amounts at the rate not exceeding the standard overdraft rate offered by the Commonwealth Bank on the day of calculation. Such interest if applied shall be charged direct to your account.
All goods shall be sold in accordance with the “STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS” as outlined on the purchase invoice.
Should any changes take place affecting the legal entity, structure or management control of the applicant, then SAMIOS will be notified immediately in writing.
That unless otherwise stated in this application, the applicant declares that is not structured on a trusteeship involving discretionary, unit or family trusts
Notice of disclosure of your credit information to a credit reporting agency
Under Section 18E (8) (c) of the Privacy Act SAMIOS is allowed to give a credit reporting agency personal information about the applicant’s credit application. The information which may be given to an agency is covered by Section 18E (1) of the Act and includes:
- Identity particulars (as permitted by the Privacy Commissioner’s determination issued under s.18E(3));
- The fact that the applicant has applied for credit and the amount;
- The fact that SAMIOS is a current credit provider to the applicant;
- Payments which become overdue more than 60 days, and for which collection action has commenced;
- Advice that payments are no longer overdue;
- Cheques drawn by the applicant which have been dishonored more than once;
- In specified circumstances, that in the opinion of SAMIOS the applicant has committed a serious credit infringement
- That credit provided to the applicant by SAMIOS has been paid or otherwise discharged.
The jurisdiction for any legal claim arising from any default will always remain in the State of Queensland.
Costs associated with the collection of any overdue account will be the responsibility of the credit applicant.
If SAMIOS considers it relevant to assessing any application for commercial credit, SAMIOS may obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal information about the applicant in relation to commercial credit provided by SAMIOS