To ensure all tasks and responsibilities in relation to the effective running of the warehouse are completed on a day to day basis. The service of goods inwards and outwards, stock allocation and transport and delivery etc are conducted in a professional and prompt manner to support the branch and the customer.
- Goods Inwards / Outwards
- Correctly check off all incoming goods.
- Book in to computer all stock off invoices.
- Correctly pick and pack all picking tickets.
- Check forklift and handling equipment and use in a safe manner.
- Correctly put all stock away
- Phone all customers with orders and arrange either pick-up or delivery.
- Liaise with stock controller on any Credits or Goods Return Authority’s that need to be packed and returned to suppliers.
- Ensure cable rack is fully labeled/stocked and neat and tidy.
- Ensure relevant employee perform cyclic stock takes on a weekly routine, minimum of 7 per week and advise of any discrepancy as they happen.
- Ensure store and driveway area is kept clean neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensure truck/van is kept clean, neat & tidy by washing weekly.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is filed promptly.
- Immediately report any damages to assets or incidents directly to management.
- Use a courteous and customer focused attitude while dealing with clientele.
- To work as a team member and assist all other team members whenever possible.
- To participate in on-going training to develop product knowledge, services and skills.
- Any other duties in accordance with Management.
- To ensure conduct is professional, courteous and respectful when dealing with all customers (internal / external) and team members.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant company policies, in particular those relating to Occupational Health and Safety and Workplace Harassment.
- Communicate in a professional manner and be well presented at all times.
- To actively participate in a team environment.
Location of work
The Samios Branch is located at Samios Enoggera, however the company may require staff to work at other branches if required by the business. Staff will also be expected to travel for training/work if/as required.