Pressure & Temperature Relief Valve. 1400kPa 15mm
The Pressure and Temperature Relief Valve (PTR) is designed to relieve the increase in pressure caused by water expansion during the normal heating cycle. The valve will then relieve the increase in pressure by releasing drips of hot water to the drain line. Should the electrical temperature cut-out device cease to operate correctly, the water will overheat. The temperature probe will then open the PTR valve and discharge hot water to the drain line.
• Each valve is individually tested and calibrated to ensure that it meets the correct pressure specifications.
• Designed and manufactured to meet Australian Standard AS1357.1, under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, Drinkable Water Standard.
• Manufactured under Quality Assurance ISO 9001 and ISO 9002 (UK).
• Suitable for either horizontal or vertical installations.
• The valve is designed to automatically reseat after each action.